Sunday, October 9, 2011

I may never see tomorrow there s no written guarantee


Today"

I may never see tomorrow; there's no written guarantee
And things that happened yesterday belong to history.
I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past,
I have just the present moments, I must treat it as my last.

I must use this moment wisely for it soon will pass away,
and be lost forever, as part of yesterday.
I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete.

The unkind things I do today may never be undone,
And friendships that I fail to win may nevermore be won.
I may not have another chance, on bended knees to pray,
and I thank ALLAH with a humble heart for giving me this Day.
LIFE

Life does not have to be glamorous

or spectacular in order
to be filled with richness.
The very best moments are,
more often than not, the ordinary moments.

It is not really what surrounds you

or what happens to you
that makes life good.
It is what you do with it.

Some people can be miserable

even in the most exciting surroundings.
And others can find true magic,
Wonder and richness in even
the most common, ordinary circumstances.

Where you are right now is a great

and wonderful place to be.
Know that there are real miracles
in this very moment and they will be yours to live.

If your happiness depends

on some outside factor,
then even if you attain it,
you'll be disappointed by
the sense of emptiness it brings.
And you'll feel the need for something more.
That something more has been
there all along and is, when you choose it,
unconditionally yours.

Find your joy in the ordinary moments

and experience how
beautifully rich and fulfilling life can be.